In this special episode of Podcaster Stories, I sit down with my wife, Jaclyn, to talk about my recent diagnosis with depression, how that’s changed me, what I’m doing to cope with it, and more.
Topics on the menu include:
- The symptoms I was experiencing in the lead-up to the diagnosis
- What made me seek help, as opposed to continuing to deal with it alone
- How my life has changed since that first diagnosis
- Are the therapy sessions and medications I’m on a quick fix?
- What advice I’d give for anyone suffering the same symptoms
Settle back for an open and honest conversation between my wife and I as we talk about something that still isn’t discussed as much as it should be.
Connect with Jaclyn:
- Mental Health and Me
- Mental Health and Me on Pinterest
- Mental Health and Me on Instagram
- Mental Health and Me podcast
- Mental Health and Me on Facebook (private group)
Contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rode Podmic
- Focusrite Scarlett Solo 3rd Gen
- TRITON AUDIO Fethead In-Line Microphone Preamp
- Denon DJ HP-1100 Over Ear Headphones
- RockJam MS050 Adjustable Mic Suspension Boom
- Dragonpad Pop Filter