In episode 12 of Podcaster Stories, I sit down with Mark Taylor, host and creator of the Education on Fire podcast, a show for teachers, parents, and mentors to help them support children.
The show share stories and resources that Mark hopes will support children to thrive and be able to live their best lives.
Topics up for discussion this week include:
- how the idea for the podcast came about
- why it’s more than just a resource for parents and educators
- why he believes passion is key in anything you do
- why networking is key
- how Covid-19 has impacted the educational space
- why we should stop saying “kids need to catch up” when talking about the 2020 school year
- why the education system needs to change to a more open approach
- the two episodes that have really stood out for him so far
- why it’s okay to give up on a project
- how to integrate multiple show ideas to create the best podcast you can
- what advice he’d give to new podcasters
Settle back for an informative and insightful chat about why you need to not only have great content, but know the audience you’re creating that content for.
Connect with Mark:
Contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Samson Q2U Mic
- Focusrite Scarlett Solo 3rd Gen Audio Interface
- TRITON AUDIO Fethead In-Line Microphone Preamp
- Denon DJ HP-1100 Over Ear Headphones
- RockJam MS050 Adjustable Mic Suspension Boom
- Dragonpad Pop Filter