In episode 24 of Life Through a Dram, I share how an email from my previous guest, Brian Driggs, inspired me to take an internal look at what I want Life Through a Dram to be about, as well as my goals for the show and the bigger human community in general.
Topics on the menu include:
- How our inner strength is more than we give it credit for
- Why "nominal" is a more descriptive word than normal or not normal
- Why I open and close each show with slaintevar, and the bigger meaning behind it
- How the movie Avatar has a deeper meaning than we may have thought
- Why I’m thinking more and more about the word "connected", and its wider opportunities
Settle back for a personal and open take on where I am currently, where I want to be, and how that includes you.
Support Life Through a Dram
- Listen for free or leave a review on iTunes
- Listen for free on Google Podcasts
- Listen for free on Spotify
- Support with a donation – it helps keep the whisky topped up! 🙂
Mentioned on today’s show: