Identify and Manage the Influence Paths That Convert Brand Awareness to Customer Acquisition
Today, you face a brutally tough, maddeningly elusive new competitor: the ?wisdom of crowds.? Social media gives consumers 24?7 access to the attitudes and recommendations of their most engaged peers.
These are the views that shape buying decisions.
These are the views you must shape and use.
Influence Marketing won?t just help you identify and enlist key influencers: it will help you manage the influence paths that lead consumers to buy.
Brown and Fiorella know not only the point we’ve come to in marketing, but where we’re going next. Bravo!
By sharing empirical evidence of hard-won lessons from pioneering influence marketers, Danny Brown and Sam Fiorella provide a blueprint that moves influence marketing beyond simple brand awareness and into sales acquisition and customer life time value measurement. They integrate new tools and techniques into a complete methodology for generating more and better leads?and converting them faster, at higher margins.
- Put the customer?not the influencer?at the center, and plan influence marketing accordingly
- Recognize where each prospect stands in the purchase life cycle right now
- Clarify how your consumers move from brand preference to purchase
- Identify key micro-influencers who impact decisions at every stage
- Gain indispensable insights into the context of online relationships
- Recognize situational factors that derail social media brand recommendations
- Understand social influence scoring models and overcome their limitations
- Re-engineer and predict influence paths to generate measurable action
- Master the ?4 Ms? of influence marketing: make, manage, monitor, measure
- Transform influence marketing from a ?nice-to-have? exercise into a powerful strategy
Influence Marketing provides a blueprint for predicting and managing influence paths that generate measurable action and impact on the business? bottom line for both B2B and B2C organizations.
This book heralds in the next phase of this evolving industry and provides actionable strategies that will define how influence marketing is executed for the next 10 years.
Buy from these bookstores below:
Praise for Influence Marketing:
Sometimes a book changes the way we do business.?Influence Marketing will be one of those books. Evy Wilkins, VP Marketing, Traackr.
This book is a marketing book but it is really a business book, it will be a keep close for a go-to reference as you discover the power of your customers as well as insight into the context of your online relationships. Randy Bowden, Principal Partner, Bowden2Bowden LLC.
Sam and Danny don’t just demystify influence marketing, they make it understandable and actionable. In an age where the term “influence” is used loosely, and scored with the same abandon, I’d recommend this book to anybody in customer-facing roles (sales, marketing, agency, CXX, product, etc. ). Fred McClimans, Principal, Intelligist Group.
A must-read for any marketing person. Brings structure into this crazy world. Can’t name any other book that conveys so much detail without losing its grip on you. Years of experience on a plate. A+. ?Anatoly Volkhover, CEO, Manumatix.
Influence Marketing is the best primer and perspective-giver on the art and science of marketing — social media-style — out there today.?Brown and Fiorella know not only the point we’ve come to in marketing, but where we’re going next. Bravo! Alan Kelly, Founder and Executive Director, Playmaker Systems LLC.?