Today, you face a brutally tough, maddeningly elusive new competitor: the ?wisdom of crowds.??Social media gives consumers 24?7 access to the attitudes and recommendations of their most?engaged peers.
These?are the views that shape buying decisions.
These?are the views you must?shape and use.
Influence Marketing?won?t just help you identify and enlist key influencers: it will?help you manage the influence paths that lead consumers to buy.
By sharing empirical evidence?of hard-won lessons from pioneering influence marketers, Danny Brown and Sam Fiorella provide?a blueprint that moves influence marketing beyond simple brand awareness and into sales?acquisition and customer life time value measurement. They integrate new tools and techniques?into a complete methodology for generating more and better leads?and converting them faster,?at higher margins.
- Put the?customer?not the influencer?at the center, and plan influence marketing accordingly
- Recognize where each prospect stands in the purchase life cycle right now
- Clarify how your consumers move from brand preference to purchase
- Identify key micro-influencers who impact decisions at every stage
- Gain indispensable insights into the?context?of online relationships
- Recognize situational factors that derail social media brand recommendations
- Understand social influence scoring models and overcome their limitations
- Re-engineer and predict influence paths to generate measurable action
- Master the ?4 Ms? of influence marketing: make, manage, monitor, measure
- Transform influence marketing from a ?nice-to-have? exercise into a powerful strategy
Available May 13, 2013,?Influence Marketing?provides a blueprint for predicting and managing influence paths that generate measurable action and impact on the business? bottom line for both B2B and B2C organizations.
This book heralds in the next phase of this evolving industry and provides actionable strategies that will define how influence marketing is executed for the next 10 years.
Buy from these bookstores below:
. . .